Over the last three months I have been collating and recording a serious training product about getting targeted website traffic called “TrafficGrab“. I went through the last five years worth of traffic strategies I have tested. Next I mapped out and systemized the process my own team use. What was left was the trafficGrab system. Just the information you need and nothing else.
The first training modules are free and they cover:
- How to research the right buying phrases
- The best content to prepare to attract buyers
- What site structure to use to harness conversions
The other (paid) modules cover:
- Traffic – and LOTS of it
- Conversions – so you make profit
- Leverage – make event more profit!
What you can expect
There are 24 traffic Steps, a huge Mindmap and at least 9 hours of high quailty video in this full course. (Some people think I am a little crazy making all of this available for just a one time investment of only $79.95).
Highlights from the course include:
- How to get targeted traffic from scratch.
- How to build a list of qualified buyers.
- How to scale campaigns once you get conversions.
The big traffic channels are covered:
- Facebook Traffic (Paid and Free)
- YouTube Traffic (Video domination)
- Google Traffic (Getting top SEO positions)
- Affiliate Traffic
- PPC Traffic (Pay-per-click)
- RSS Traffic
- Article Traffic
- Web 2.0 Traffic
- Email List Traffic
- and way more….
Case Studies revealed
In this training I am showing a few case studies where I generated truly excellent sales results. You can see the EXACT campaigns and how I did it. It is not often you see real results laid bare like this. I am taking a big risk educating my competition. The system I have developed can be replicated. My students have been able to get similar results so perhaps you can get some value from this too.
TrafficGrab System reveals…
If you ever wanted to see how to generate 300,000 views per month on Facebook, or have more than one million dollars flow through your shopping cart each year, this is the place to see it. I’ve done it.
If you like this post, you may head on over to iTunes to rate it.