As of August 30, 2017, this course has been replaced with a NEW updated version of Own The Racecourse.
Before you begin, there are tools and equipment that will aid you in the Own The Racecourse process. Not all are absolutely necessary, but each has its use which will be explained later.
Next module: Gather Ideas
“Your checklist is your guide. “
Do you prefer text? here you go….
Own the Racecourse – What You Need Checklist
This is the checklist of what you need to have in place for all of this to work. You do not need all of these things. This is just the deluxe dream checklist.
I’m just going to run through what each item is so that you know what it is. I’m not going to tell you how it works yet. We’re going to do that in a minute.
- You need Evernote. You set Evernote up by news categories. In my case I have an Evernote by news for Web Development, SEO, Business, Internet Marketing, Product Reviews.
- You need an email CRM system, which allows you to have category tags ideally. Something like Infusionsoft or Office Autopilot is perfect for this type of setup. You can still run it with Aweber but you just have to be careful about how people enter your list.
- You have your own WordPress self-hosted blog setup on your own domain with categories that match the news categories that match the category tags in your email system. WordPress is perfect for this.
- You will need the Blubrry plugin for your podcast.
- You’ll need the LeadPlayer plugin to capture email addresses from your videos.
- You’ll need a YouTube subscribe plugin to increase the number of subscribers to your YouTube channel.
- You’ll need an iCal or Google Calendar or some kind of recurring reminder to alert you that you need to make content.
- You’ll need to submit your iTunes podcast show once including the appropriate images which I think a 1400 x 1400.
- You’ll also need a Facebook page and a Facebook advertising account if you want to really tap into that.
- You’ll need a Twitter account that you can integrate into your Facebook posts.
- You’ll need a Google + account, a Pinterest account, a YouTube channel.
- RSS feeds from industry news sources so that you can gather information to be able to create content, you need ideas.
- You’ll also need your Google re-marketing campaign and code to be able to put on your central site.
- You’ll need some kind of digital camera or a laptop or iMac with camera in it, perhaps a tripod, some nice lights, lapel sound and a remote control for the camera.
- You’ll need a screen capture and editing software. I use Screen Flow. You could use Camtasia. You might use iMovie for editing. You could use Adobe.
- You might need some professional bumpers for intros and outros, both for video and audio.
- You’ll need your Google alerts and Twilerts setup for your keywords and for your name.
- You’ll need Google analytics and a Webmaster tools account.
If you get all of these things, you are ready for action.
Did you like this training? Please let your friends know about it!
Own The Racecourse is just one of the many courses inside SuperFastBusiness.com. Join me inside this Internet Business coaching community so that I can help you profit faster: Click Here
Next module: Gather Ideas