This video was created for SEO customers in light of the recent Google webmaster guideline updates and it is relevant to all Internet marketing businesses. The best way to tame the search engine is to feed it what it wants:
These are my top tips for ranking well now:
- Place really up–to-date pages, posts, images and videos on your website.
- Avoid spun content. Synonyms are more accurate now. Write better content.
- Include sharing icons such as Google +1 buttons, FB like, Pinit, Retweet on your site.
- Make sure you encourage social users to share content and announce your content on social sites.
- Create news worthy press releases often.
- Produce videos and load them to Youtube then embed them everywhere like your site and Facebook.
- Mix up the links coming to your site with different anchor text and point to inner (deep) pages.
- Put a picture or video per post to increase the usefulness.
- Infographics and original pictures are really popular. Use them!
- Ensure you post your great content to many different websites not just one place…
Do you need help with this stuff? SuperFastBusiness is my company and we do it for you.
If you like this episode, go to iTunes to rate it.