Liquid Web Review – Premium and Reliable Hosting Whether Big or Small
Before thinking about your design and amazing content you’re excited to get out, the dreadful part of starting a website begins with picking a host to run your website.
Do you go for the cheapest one? the most popular one? or toss a coin?
On our sites, we use Liquid Web dedicated servers. Liquid Web is a premium managed dedicated server hosting company with top notch support.
Why do we like it?
They are available to help us every time
They are knowledgeable and response is fast. You can send a helpdesk ticket, a live chat message and even over the phone.
They have over 400 support technicians located on site of their three wholly owned data centers.
Our Super Fast Business website is always up. They guarantee 100% uptime or they will credit you 10x the amount.
Liquid Web has Cpanel included. It is the best tool to manage your hosting. Unlike with other managed hosting like WPEngine which have certain restrictions and a limited interface.
Tip: If you are running a website that uses custom API’s, then Liquid Web is a more flexible solution.
Why it stands out
They are hands on with the servers.
They are not leasing from third party companies, they own the data centers. They manage everything from software, hardware and network.
The team proactively monitors the server 24×7 for issues.
Tools that are convenient and powerful
Continuous backups done for you
Their Guardian Backup and Recovery helps you safeguard your entire website against data loss in even the most extreme circumstances
Easy one click installs
This makes it easier getting started using your favorite content management system like WordPress. They also have scripts for Joomla, Drupal, Zencart, Magento and much much more.
Who should use Liquid Web?
This hosting service is for you if you want a fast, reliable, and experienced company for your website. Whether your needs are big or small, you can be rest assured that big brands are also backed up by this service.
What if I want to switch?
The team will help you move across your website from your existing host free of charge.
Pricing for hosting
What if I just want to use WordPress and I don’t want to deal with the technical side?
- You can now have your WordPress site managed by their hosting team 24/7 with the best support you expect
- Your keep your visitors engaged by how quick your website shows up. 47% of visitors leave when loading time is very slow.
- You can focus on your content and let the team take care of backups, making WordPress secure and update the plugins used.
- What stands out among managed WP services is that LiquidWeb take one step of security further by including an SSL certificate – It’s like a digital padlock that secures information between your website and your customer.
Pricing for Managed WordPress Hosting
LiquidWeb offers the best value for their plans.
- What stands out is that they use SSD Storage which makes all your pages and files load fast.
- There is no limit to the number of visitors on your website unlike WPEngine which limits it to just 100k visits per month with their professional plan.
- They already include Globalsign® SSL certificates (normally $200 per website per year)
I think this is a good deal but I already have WordPress, What should I do?
The team can help you migrate free of charge when you sign up for their Managed WordPress hosting..
If you want a dedicated server like we use, sign up for a hosting plan HERE.