Finally, a focused, face-to-face business
mastermind and a once-in-a-lifetime
surf/scuba/relax getaway in one,
fully catered week-long trip!
Let’s put all of our brilliant heads together, and plan your business’ future!
Join me and a small group of go-getters on a boat at the Maldives. Each afternoon before dinner we hold a relaxed training session in a conducive learning environment, away from the pressures of daily business management. You also get a private planning session with James to map out your next business evolution.
Ask me anything you like!
This is your chance for private, face-to-face coaching time. We also share ideas that focus on bringing your business to the next level gleaned from building businesses over the last decade. James has helped students smash through to seven figures (and working less).
During the days, enjoy a surf, fishing, or plunge into the crystal clear waters and see the incredible marine life! Scuba diving sessions (Optional extra) are conducted by a true legendary waterman.
“Come on a trip like this, it will blow you away”
Brent Mail, Photo Profit
“I’ve learned so much from everyone around me, teaching me about digital marketing, business, “being yourself and taking your business to the next level. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.”
David Lynch, David Lynch Building
“James Schramko has given real, actionable advice that will get results for everyone on this trip. I’ve grown a lot since I’ve been here. I’ve gotten a lot more out of it than if I just came for a holiday at the Maldives.”
Terence Toh, Serial Entrepreneur
“I didn’t account for having these once-in-a-lifetime experiences like swimming with manta rays and learning some fantastic breathing, exercises that change your minds
Justin Meadows , Evergreen profit
“It’s been a perfect mix of leisure, masterminding, and downtime”
Katrina Blake, Systemizr.com
“I’m going to take those lessons back and not get stuck in city life, pressures and living. You will, in a nice way, blow up your business”
Stephen Morgan, Smartwebstrategy.com
“James helped me with one of the products that I was formulating”
Liza Choa, Content Maximizer
“I can’t imagine being on a boat, surfing, diving, free-diving, paddleboarding trip, on any other boat than the Ocean Divine. David and Gale take so much pride in their amazing boat that he built with his own hands from the ground up.”
Keith Kranc, Dominate Web Media
“Paradise! The service is incredible, the crew actually knows what I’m thinking. I was worried about getting my sleep, and if the food was going to be good enough… It was well beyond my expectations”
Your Maldives Mastermind adventure includes
- Accommodation (twin share), all healthy meals
- Surfing and snorkeling are included as part of the trip (but you’ll need to bring your own equipment)
- Airfares are NOT included.
- Scuba diving has extra costs and is well worth it!
- If you cannot come tickets can be transferred to another person but not refunded. You should arrange travel insurance to cover this.
7 Days of Leisure, Business and Downtime!
- Share ideas with like-minded online entrepreneurs through facilitated mastermind sessions
- Personal coaching with James
- Build connections and friendships with other online business owners
- Combine business, pleasure, surfing and diving
- Bring home fantastic memories of tropical adventure!
More About the Ocean Divine
- Trip A: September 10th – 17th, 2017
- Trip B: September 17th – 24th, 2017