James Dyson is the creator of Optimizepress WordPress Software. How did he build such a strong software business that the entire Internet Marketing community adapted so quickly?
In this Podcast James Dyson and James Schramko discuss the following Software Business related topics:
- Why good looking sites are essential for branding and the modern web
- How to move your mindset from specialist to business owner
- The best system for getting software developed
- Leverage concepts you can apply with the knowledge you ALREADY have!
- Why being a programmer is perhaps a DIS-advantage if you want to make money from software
- The three main types of software you can choose from
- Where to hire reasonably priced programmers
- How to test the market BEFORE creating anything or spending any money
- Avoiding ‘investors’ and how to partner on software projects if you have no money
- The essential steps you can take to reduce support strains after launch
- How big a team you might need to manage a million dollar software business
- What was the biggest SHOCK in his last year